EuroEyes Øjenlaser Center København.
EuroEyes is an international private eye clinic group with clinics in Germany, China, Hongkong, United Kingdom and Denmark. EuroEyes is one of the largest independent clinic groups for laser eye surgery and lens surgery worldwide – and the biggest in Northern Europe.
We are looking for a full-time financial controller to join the Denmark team and help keep EuroEyes strategically moving forward – start date as soon as possible.
As financial controller, you will be responsible for monthly reporting, IFRS reporting and reconciliation of intercompany relations. The environment is dynamic and ever changing, so we expect you to be able to prioritize and be ready for fast changeovers if needed.
You will work out of our offices in Parken in Østerbro, Copenhagen, which is easy to reach by both car and public transport – the metro stop Trianglen is only an 8 minute walk away.
You will primarily be tasked with:
- Responsibility for closing and preparation of the IFRS reporting package of our Danish company
- Responsibility for local reporting and tax balance sheets in cooperation with our external tax advisor
- Reconciliation of intercompany relations between the clinics in Denmark, Germany and China
- Further development of internal reporting
- Cooperation with the auditor
- Continuous improvement of accounting and closing processes
- Responsibility for the internal control system and bookkeeping
What we expect you will bring to the table
- Extensive experience in preparation and/or auditing of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and the Danish Commercial Code
- Experience with audit and reconciliation of accounts
- Ability to clearly communicate financial performance to senior stakeholders
- A proactive and positive approach to the tasks at hand
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to use Excel tool efficiently to analyse large sets of data and skilled user of IT/accounting systems
What we can offer you
We offer you the chance to work in a role with great responsibilities, with varying and exciting tasks in a fast-growing international company. You will a receive an attractive and long-term opportunity for professional development with a world market leader.
You can expect a future-oriented workplace in an international environment, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the further growth of the leading private hospital group, as part of an innovative and committed team.
Application: Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: As soon as possible
Deadline: March 2022 – we will close for applications when we’ve found the right candidate. We will conduct interviews on a continuous basis.
More information: Contact Birgitta Gliese on 21155146